Friday, April 7, 2017

Frozen Whipped Pineapple



Frozen Whipped Pineapple🍍🌴
{Weekend treats!}

4-6 servings
■5-6 cups frozen pineapple chunks (let thaw a teeny'tiny bit before blending...maybe 3 minutes on the counter, we still want it frozen...just not SOLID :)
■1 cup cold unsweetened almond milk, or cold coconut milk (I used coconut milk today 😋)
■You can use a touch of sweetener if you choose(raw honey, stevia, pure maple....you really don't need a lot! A few drops will do...raw honey tastes the best with pineapple). I do NOT use any sweetener, and each one of my children love it!
{Blend everything in a high-powered blender until desired consistency. I used a low setting, stopping several times to stir, in order to get it to process. I use a blentec blender. If your blender is not high powered, then try a food processor...or just be very patient with it. It will work! }
Optional:
Add a few fresh slices of Pineapple on top! 🍍

No comments:

Post a Comment