Friday, April 13, 2012

Brownie cookies

I made these cookies yesterday and they are without a doubt some of THE BEST cookies i have ever made. (which unfortunately is not saying much because i'm not very good at all at making cookies, but then again it is saying a lot because they were really easy and turned out delicious.) I found the recipe online and here it is:

BROWNIE COOKIES


CREAM TOGETHER:
1/2 cup salted butter
1/2 cup white sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
2 egg whites
1 1/4 tsp vanilla
1/4 cup cocoa powder

ADD IN:
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 cup white flour
1 cup wheat flour

STIR IN:
1 cup chocolate chips
1/2 cup walnuts/pecans (optional)

Batter should feel much like cookie dough but look like brownie batter

Spoon onto cookie sheets like cookie dough
Bake at 350 degrees for about 8 minutes


(I just used all regular flour since i didn't have wheat flour and i didn't add the nuts. 8 minutes was the perfect time for my oven.)
Seriously you should go make them right now. 

original recipe website: http://pleasantandplump.blogspot.com/2012/04/jessies-brownie-cookies.html

2 comments:

  1. Oh man...I have had a serious sweet tooth for well...ever and these look SO good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cortney was nice enough to share a few of these cookies with Mike & I. I have to agree with Cortney that these are the BEST COOKIES EVER!!!! Seriously, I was in heaven. And even better, Mike thought they were too chocolaty...so I got to eat all of them!!!!! Yum!

    ReplyDelete